FEW TIPS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE.
1. Make friends with successful people and occasionally buy them gift and surprise them with lunch or dinner because successful people always give and hardly get, so when you give them, they value the gift a lot.
2. Get a mentor, follow his or her instructions, respect the relationship. Never beg your mentor for money or disrespect his or her privacy.
3. Make new positive friends as often as possible and ensure you keep the communication line open. Create a network of friends and not just connections.
4. Show kindness to everyone. Some small boys today will be big boys tomorrow. The biggest dog in the neighborhood was once a puppy. And keep the information/secret to yourself.
5. Always plan ahead and be proactive. He that plans the future work less in the future.
6. Listen to speeches, auto biographies and messages from great teachers, business leaders, including religious, motivational and educational. Leverage other people's experience.
7. Deliberately attend seminars and special training's on any area you need to improve yourself. Train the trainer, personal development, talent re-discovery, purpose, business leadership, public speaking, sales, marketing, parenting etc. Find the free ones and pay for the serious ones.
Remember: 'Any endeavor that does not seek to further develop the individual is an illusion'.
8. Depend on your Intuition and inner Guidance. Have the habit of keeping a pen and a writing pad handy because ideas come in the form of flashes. The smallest pen may be better than the biggest brain.
9. Make sure at every point in time you are reading a recommended book. If you spend 20 minutes reading or listening to audio books daily, for 52 weeks you would have consumed 1,000,000 words.
10. Stay away from television as much as possible. You can watch educational channels. Men with big TVs sit in front of them to watch men with big libraries. Buy data bundles, use same to download and watch recommended content on 'you tube' instead.
11. Put control over your mouth, never say evil of any man, what you are not certain of should not be said. Say good of all men. The Law of Karma is real. We reap what we sow. Thoughts, words and actions are seeds, sow them wisely.
12. Always show appreciation for any good deed you receive. Take consistent, daily relevant action towards your desired goal.
13. Always help someone in genuine need.
14. As much as possible Live a debt free life. What you can’t pay cash for may not be your size at the moment. The only exception here are good business debts, the ones that will actually put more money into your pocket. #Smiles
15. Create legitimate multiple sources of income beginning with one reliable one, your cash cow.
16. Save at least 10 percent (or more) of your income and invest same.
You should do more for your future self. Pensions are not reliable , they are not also designed for those who wish to live long.
17. Invest a good portion of your income in a well chosen vehicle. And be patient to see it grow. If what you have in your hands is not good to be called a harvest then it’s a seed, sow it deliberately. Let the return on your investments (ROI) pay for your expensive luxuries.
18. Keep getting better on your daily goals and dream, develop yourself on them and make sure you get to the top 10 % of your industry.
19. Make sure you engage in exercise and practice good nutrition. Same keeps your brain alert and your body fit to enjoy your success.
20. Pray often but silently, and know that for every genuine success there is always an Unseen Hand